Monday, April 03, 2006

Nothing To Say

Happy Monday, everyone.

Today I typed competencies ALL DAY LONG. It's been really exciting. I'm almost done with Social Studies...except I have to transfer it all back over to another document because I hate stupid AutoFormat. Screws everything up.

The hightlight of my day was my TB test and "employment physical". I had to go to make sure that I'm alive and am, indeed, sane enough to hold a job in such a stressful environment. (Turns out I'm sane enough to work, isn't that grand?)

TB tests hurt. They burn and whatnot. I'd rather not ever have one again. If I really get TB from the amount they shot in me...I'm going to be hosed.

Well, an hour, a blood sample, 120 pills of an antibiotic, and who knows how much money later, I was on my merry way back to work. Turns out I have a "raging skin infection". Good thing I had to go to the doctor to make sure I was sane in order to find out about that!

Well, that's all. I have to get back to formatting.

No comments: