Monday, July 31, 2006

My Teeth are Nearly Three Years Old

On Saturday, in our mail came the two boxes of Crest Whitestripes Renewal that Joey and I had bought off of Ebay (for less than you can buy one box in the store, I might add). We had done just the regular Whitestrips before our wedding (about a year and a half ago) and really liked them, so we decided to try the high-octane stuff this time.

It claims to take 20 years off your smile which, when you're only 23 doesn't leave you with much left.

This is probably the main reason why my teeth have been achy all day long. I have naturally sensetive teeth that don't like the age reversal process. They have been sensetive to air, saliva, temperature changes of any kind, and liquids--all within the last 24 hours. I'm not sure about food because I haven't eaten anything drastically hot or cold yet.

Hopefully the adverse affects dwindle soon, or at least I'm able to suck it up for the cause, because my teeth are getting quite twinkly white.

Joey's a regular Einstein, he even thought to take a "before" picture of himself! I can't wait to see how much different 23 year old teeth look from age 3 teeth. If I can talk him into it, I'll post both side by side when we're done taking our teeth to the Fountain of Youth.

In the meantime, I think I'll just keep my mouth closed and drink room temperature water.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hehe. Thats great Jenna. Three-year-old teeth. Thats amazing...I know 3yr olds with teeth like that. :) well, obviously....

ALyssa