Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Henry's Favorites

Henry enjoys eating people food, and I don't mind if he does, as long as he doesn't get it by begging from the table. I make him do something really good and then I give him a people food treat.

Things he likes:
1. Carrots
2. Peanut Butter
3. Green Beans (but only the inside, somehow he manages to suck that part out and leave the skin)
4. Apples
5. Blueberries (he freaks out over these)
6. Raspberries
7. Canteloupe
8. Tuna
9. Ground Beef
10. Whole Wheat bread
11. Eggs
12. Broccoli
13. Bird seed (But he can't digest it at all, so I wish he didn't)
14. Mashed potatoes

Thing he doesn't like:
1. Popcorn
2. Pineapple
3. Peanuts

He seems odd to me. He likes his fruits and veggies...but not popcorn. Obviously he's not related to Sister or me--we LOVE our popcorn. :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

You can't live with out popcorn. Its just not right.