Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Whole Foods

Since our 1st Anniversary trip to Omaha and my subsequent first experience of a Whole Foods Market, I've been kind of hooked on them. I'd probably even shop there if we had one in Iowa. (Which, naturally, we don't.)

Joey and I are seriously considering moving to Texas in January, and Joey just reminded me that there's probably a Whole Foods in Dallas.

Sure enough.

There are two in Dallas proper, so I'm sure there are tons of other ones in the suburbs. The one I'm excited about is 1.9 miles away from the DTS campus, and all the apartments we're looking at are within a 10 mile radius.

So now I may be able to join the ranks of Whole Foods shoppers! (Assuming that it's not $4 a pound for apples and a bag of cheese isn't $5.)

I figure that's just like a big "welcome to Texas" banner.

No comments: