Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Fancy Beverage

During the day, I have a pretty much unlimited supply of sodas, fruit juices, waters, seltzers, different flavors of V8, and iced teas.  Unfortunately, about 70% of it is the diet stuff, so it's made with those nasty cancer-causing chemicals that really don't wind up saving you any calories.

If soda is going to be bad for me in the first place, I'd rather not have it taste bad and give me more cancer while I'm at it.  Plus, I barely ever drink it.

Two weeks ago, I felt like having a Sprite.  So I headed on down to the kitchen and grabbed me a Sprite from the fridge.  I noticed a sliced up lemon and lime on the counter, so I grabbed a slice of each and added them to my Sprite.  To my astonishment, my Sprite was even more tasty than normal!  (Sprite is about the only soda I like, except for Pepsi when I'm eating pizza or a hamburger or something.)

Today I added two slices of lime to my Sprite.  It's fantastic.

1 comment:

Greg said...

You're livin' on the edge, Jenna. Livin' on the edge.