Friday, September 07, 2007

Brother

My Brother Andrew (also known as Brother) has it out for Henry.  Granted, Henry is crazy and certifiably high octane (too much energy or something).

This was just received from Brother over Google Talk.  See for yourself if I am correct...

Andrew: Hendersonite = Those who belong to the tribe of Henderson.
Andrew: "And the LORD told moses to drive all inhabitants of the land before him and not to spare even the youngest of them.  For the LORD had said "The people are a evil in my sight, especially the Hendersonites, they must be completely destroyed.""
Andrew: "For the octane levels in the region had risen to a level so high that the Israelites had to wear masks with olive filters in them."
me: what version are you using? I can't find that in mine...

I think the problem here is twofold:
1.) Andrew has it out for Henry as was made evident in the telegram I received from Old Threshers. (It said "Wish you were here.  Except for Henry.")
2.) Andrew has obviously got himself some kind of heretical translation.  I'd stand back and watch for lightning.

No comments: