Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Major Pain In The Foot

I am wearing these shoes today.

The heel is 4 inches (quite possibly the highest heel I've ever tried to wear before) and it makes me super tall. Well, I suppose "super tall" is relative. On a good day (with low gravitational pull) I am a whopping 5'1".

OKFINE, in reality I'm 5' 3/4". Can we just round up to 5'1"?

Anyway, I'm super tall today. And my feet are absolutely killing me. My toes have turned a sort of deadish-white and the balls of my feet just throb whenever I have to walk more than 4 steps.

Vanity, all is vanity; a chasing after the wind. Which, in all honesty, I don't think I could do wearing these heels. I'd break my ankle.

On the upside though, earlier today when I was in the elevator a very short man walked in and we were the same height! I felt like a positive giant and thought to myself "so this is what supermodels must feel like all the time". (Because everyone knows that all supermodels are taller than most men.)

So that's been my entire day.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

5'1" is the same as Abby!(11 years)
anyways,you need to take care of your pinky toe!

Emma