Sunday, May 20, 2007

RETRACTION

My sincerest and most humble apologies to my Grandpops. Aparently it was not he who said I was real obstinate, it was my GRANDMOTHER!

My very own grandmother.

And, thus, it seems to me that I inherited my obstinate and troublesome nature from my grandma. Perhaps Gramps and Joey will each be getting a Double Portion?

Gramps definitely called me this afternoon to inform me that I needed to check my sources more carefully before defaming him all over the Internet.

SISTER, I blame you. As my primary (um, only?) source, you really let me down this time. And since The Kid is dead until further notice, it's not like I could really call him for clarification.

So I must give discredit where discredit is due: Grandma is the one who thinks I'm real difficult, not my gramps. Although I wouldn't put it past him.

1 comment:

Ashley Nicole said...

They were both saying all sorts of defamatory stuff, how was I expected to remember which one said which? O:-)