Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Sky is Falling

I'm sitting here, minding my own business, when from the ceiling falls a multi-legged bug. Right on to my keyboard.

I jumped.

He slithered all his legs and antennae down under the number pad and he's currently under the Delete and Enter keys. He really grosses me out. I have tricked myself into thinking that since he's so far to the right, under the number pad, he won't get anywhere near me.

I'd squish him, but it looks like his entire body is under the Enter key and his back legs are all that are under the Delete key. So all I'll do is succeed in maiming him...

I also considered freezing him with canned air. But as yet I haven't.

IT JUST STARTED MOVING AND TRYING TO GET IT'S LITTLE FEELERS UP IN BETWEEN MY KEYS!!!

I'd better do something quick. Andrew says to turn it upside down and shake it. But I'm too scared it'll fall on me and scare me worse than I already am. I just called Joey to tell him but the thing started moving and I got scared and hung up on him.

The creepy thing is under the 0 now...I have to do something with it before it gets loose and I start screaming.

And I also have to call Joey back.

No comments: