Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm Hungry

Because there seems to be something wrong with my brain, I woke up at 6:50 this morning. It is Saturday. I was unable to fall back asleep, mainly because my brain instantly started thinking about cleaning the house. (See? Something is wrong with it.)

I have issues cleaning my bathtub. I mean, I clean it every week and spray shower cleaner on it nearly every morning, but it never looks as shiny and pretty as my mommy's. I bought this new cleaner (a Melaleuca one - Tub 'n Tile) and was disturbingly excited to try it.

So, after lying there for half an hour, I gave up. I crept out of bed, so as not to wake up my Sleeping Handsome (if I called him Sleeping Beauty I think he'd put all my underwear in the freezer) and got to work.

To my surprise and great glee, that Tub 'n Tile stuff worked! My tub is now gleaming white and I didn't keel over from the toxic fumes. (Melaleuca makes all non-toxic cleaners, and that suits me just fine.)

Nearly two hours later I have cleaned my house from top to bottom (except for vacuuming, can't wake up Joey!), scrubbed my patio (do not laugh; it had moss growing on it...) and spot-cleaned the carpet. I have also made my grocery list and menus for next week.

It's only 9:30. Why does my brain do this to me on Saturday morning?! On the upside, I suppose, my chores are done.

No comments: