Monday, February 13, 2006

An amazing feat has been performed today. I could not allow it to pass by without some commemoration.

Ode to (Tiffany's) Joy

Joyful, joyful we're astonished, Tiffany made history!
She has not had any contacts; lucky girl she seems to be,
All day long while calling Prospects she ne'er talked to anyone.
Joyful music leads her homeward and she smiles with joy and glee!

At the time of posting, Tiffany has gone 3 hours without a contact. It MUST be a telemarketing record!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the song . . . however, may I suggest a few revisions to keep it in meter? For instance, the first line could read "Tiffany made history!" That would help a little.

Also, to keep the rhyming in the last line, how about changing it to "and she smiles from all the fun!" I like that, it rhymes.

Of course, as the one who did not create the song, I really have no say at all.

*<:)

Matthew LaPine said...

I have to say, that's no record. I've gone longer...