Friday, February 17, 2006

Today I'm making the second Yoda. I'm going to give him to Alex's dog Ernie when he comes over tonight. It'll be super sweet.

But today we're talking about Sandra Bezic.

Who hired her, anyway?! She's super mean and cranky. My dad says she's bitter, and I think he may be right. I really enjoy figure skating and I love to watch the skaters do their routines. What I don't appreciate is Ms. Bezic's negative commentary. (We've decided to call her The Fez. Isn't that the kind of hats that the Muslims wear?) Scott Hamilton is hilarious, he always freaks out about jumps and spins. We can keep him. Let's start some major online petition to see if NBC will fire her. They should hire Kristi Yamaguchi instead or something; she was always nice.

Well, I'm back to working on Yoda. I've got about five people making Yodas, some yesterday but most today. See? This is what telemarketers do for fun when they're at work.

I've only got two more hours to finish up Yoda!!!

No comments: