Friday, February 24, 2006

Telemarketer Purgatory needed some spicin' up. So I'm making a monument in honor of all of us not going insane while calling Prospects. I'm going to leave it on my supervisor's desk so that he finds it in the morning.

This monument is pretty amazing. It's entirely constructed out of paper plates, cups, bowls and several plastic knives from the break room supply cupboard. I also added some googly eyes left over from making the Yodas. I'm probably going to add some color to it later, but right now I just have to keep the stupid thing from falling over. I have about used an entire bottle of Elmer's School Glue to keep the thing together.

Us poor telemarketers have been low on things to do today. I took passed two online classes (tested out of them, yay!) and made a sympathy card for Tiffany, who has the unfortunate luck to work tomorrow. The plan is to make paper dolls representing all of us later. The ones I make will probably be realy ugly.

I have to get back to my monument. I think the glue is starting to set. Finally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not get the salutations.?? Please advise. A DAD