Thursday, February 23, 2006

So guess what. I'm now a Proficient User of Microsoft Word.

In an effort to keep my brain from totally turning into telemarketer mush, I've decided to take some online classes on Microsoft Office Suite. I breezed through Basic User of Word and now I'm Proficient. Next I'll tackle the two Expert classes. I also get to do Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and something else. I can't remember what it is.

I'm excited to do something worthwhile with my time. Making Yoda is great and all, but a person really needs to do something with their brains or they kind of turn to liquid and slosh around in their head. That's dangerous, too, because I figure it's easier to lose some brain cells that way.

And while I'm on the topic, who invented the Boys' State Wrestling Tournament, anyway? There were entirely way too many high schoolers (and the girls were wearing FLIP-FLOPS with their jeans!!!) and cars and adults who all needed to be at home or at work where they belong. It was super hard to get to work with all those monkeys running around clogging up our roads.

Might as well just sleep here at night.

On second thought, I've decided that's a really bad idea. It's figure skating night at the Olympics, and I really hope that the Americans kick some bum. If they have all the Americans go at first on some good ice and then ran that Zamboni thing to make the ice extra slippery for everyone else, then they'd all fall a lot and we'd have a medals sweep. Now that's a really, really good idea.

Poor telemarketers.

No comments: