Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Couplea days ago I looked at Joey and said, "I want to go trick-or-treating this year."

Joey looked at me kind of skeptically. "Um, probably not. We're adults."

"Oh come on, I'm shorter than tons of junior highers. If we dressed up as ghosts and wore big white sheets, I could totally pass for a kid. And you could be the responsible adult accompanying me, of course."

Joey looked even more skeptical. "I'm still not sold."

"And I could make Henry a little ghost costume too."

That certainly wasn't the best convincing argument to use to tug Joey my way, but he did kind of start to smirk. (Kind of.)

The real problem with the whole situation is that Beggar's Night is on Monday and Joey has to work so he can't go with me.

Wait a minute--Joey has to work...

No comments: