Friday, March 16, 2007

Joey Is Lucky

We just found the camera. And my pants.

It was made into the bed.

Poor Joey made the bed this morning and somehow in his half asleep state he either stuck my pants and the camera inside the covers, or just didn't notice that they were there.

I'm not sure the latter is a former option because my pants were at the foot of the bed and weren't actually IN the bed until after he made it.

I spent about 5 minutes looking for my pants earlier this evening, so I'm quite happy to be reunited with them.

Also with the camera.

(Joey's falling asleep right in protest of the entire Internet knowing that he somehow made both my pants and the camera into the bed. Poor fellow.)

1 comment:

Alex Laird said...

ALL HAIL THE MIGHT JENNA

SHE IS SUPER COOL AND SHORT AND FIESTY

SHE'S LOTS OF FUN AND WE DO BAD STUFF LIKE EAT FATENING DONUTS AND... DYE (is that how you spell that?) MY HAIR!

I PIERCED MY EAR WITHOUT, BUT THAT'S OK, I GUESS...

COME VISIT BECAUSE I MISS YOUR SHORTNESS... AND I GUESS YOU TOO