Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Test To See If You Are Allowed To Like Alex

Answer these questions honestly. If you don’t, I’ll come haunt your dreams and throw all your socks in the freezer. As The Keeper Of Alex, I have the right to do this. So there.

1. I often find myself staring at Alex from across the room.
a. Eww, no way!
b. Every single time I can…
c. On the sly, yes. (But don’t tell him.)
d. Maybe. Maybe not.


2. I have met and am familiar with Jenna Woestman.
a. Who’s she?
b. Yes, and she scares me a lot.
c. I don’t like any other girls who are associated with Alex
d. I might have heard the name once or twice.


3. I stare deeply into Alex’s eyes when he is talking to me.
a. Define “stare deeply”…
b. Gross. I hope not.
c. Sometimes, but that’s only because he has a crusty in his eye.
d. Maybe. Maybe not.


4. I am:
a. A guy
b. A girl between the ages of 10-17
c. A girl between the ages of 17-25
d. Your mom’s age (not saying 25 is old…)


5. If cute boys were like animals, Alex would be a(n)…
a. Rhinoceros
b. Triceratops
c. Iguana
d. Lemur


6. I have a new boyfriend every:
a. Day
b. Week
c. Month
d. Year


7. My dad says Alex is…
a. A very fine young man
b. Shady. Very shady.
c. Not someone he is familiar with
d. Too old for me


8. Jenna thinks that I…
a. Wear too much makeup.
b. Am cute and funny.
c. Don’t exist.
d. Need to leave Alex alone.


Scoring…
1. a) 1 pt; b) 4 pts; c) 3 pts; d) 2 pts
2. a) 3 pts; b) 1 pt; c) 4 pts; d) 2 pts
3. a) 4 pts; b) 2 pts; c) 1 pt; d) 3 pts
4. a) 666 pts; b) 3 pts; c) 1 pt; d) 2 pts
5. a) 1 pt; b) 4 pts; c) 2 pts; d) 3 pts
6. a) 4 pts; b) 3 pts; c) 3 pts; d) 1 pt
7. a) 2 pts; b) 3 pts; c) 1 pt; d) 4 pts
8. a.) 3 pts; b)1 pt ; c) 2 pts; d) 4 pts

If you scored 7-9 points, you have a chance, but it’s not a good one

If you scored 10-17 points, you might as well take a hike

If you scored 18-28 points, I have three words for you: “No way, sister.”

If you scored over 666 points, you’re a guy and you shouldn’t even be taking this quiz. Seriously, that’s gross.

1 comment:

Alex Laird said...

http://www.alexlaird.net/theliketest.doc

There's the formatted version :). It's easier to read.