Thursday, June 28, 2007

Decisions

So with the impending detachment of my Decroded Toenail (blood clot and all), I have a decision to make.  What am I going to do with it once it falls off?

I have several options, none of which Joey really likes at all.

1.)  Put it in a Ziploc and put it in my memory box to show to our children someday
2.)  Put it in a Ziploc and mail it to The Kid
3.)  Take pictures of it (this one's difficult because the camera is still stolen)
4.)  Frame it

His idea is to just throw it away.  (Which I think is boring.)

The thing's getting really loose and jiggly on the right side, but is still quite attached on the left side, so I figure I have a week or two before it falls off. 

I'm taking votes.  What do YOU think I should do with it?

4 comments:

Greg said...

Drop it in Joey's breakfast cereal when he's not looking.

Henry said...

Mail it to Uncle Alex

tie.crawler said...

I say throw it away. And lucky for you, Greg, I only eat breakfast cereal once in a blue moon. So there.

Anonymous said...

oh Greg- that's disgusting. Jenna - I vote for mailing it to Alex. Wouldn't be the first time you've put gross things in the mail...