Saturday, June 16, 2007

Not moments after I posted the last post Joey jumped out of bed and crashed to the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" He said, hesitantly.

"Um...yes...." Joey slammed his hand into the carpet numerous times.

"It's dead." He said, stoutly.

I screamed. Loud.

"ONE WAS IN OUR ROOM?!"

"Yeah...Henry was pawing at it..."

And so now I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. I think those slimy creatures are nocturnal or something. Maybe if I sleep with a light on...

1 comment:

Greg said...

Ok, so I have been reading about your cucharachas and I thought I would some native Texas perspective. Everybody in Dallas has roaches. In most other places in the U.S. you have roaches when your house is filthy. Not so in Texas. So don't feel bad. It is not a reflection of the cleanliness of your apartment.