Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Adding Insult To Injury

This morning, my hairdryer melted. Not at the end of my hair-drying ritual, but right at the beginning. So here I sit; red and crispy with half curly, half fluffed out hair. Joey said we'd stop by the store and buy a new hairdryer on the way home tonight.

POOR ME.

Additionally, after I went home early yesterday to slap on loads of aloe I checked my sunblock. Sure enough, the expiration date was 4/2008. So throw out all your old sunblock, everyone! I am never, ever getting burned like this again. Me and my sun hat (yes, I have a sun hat - don't make fun) are going to be pals this summer.

But here's some pictures of me with my sunburn on Sunday. Joey took them for your general amusement.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Jenna!!! I know I how you feel; I got fried last summer. . its NOT fun!! I believe the term lobster was used to describe me. . .multiple times.

Don't forget sunblock at Palo if you're going to be the sun for a few hours. . . :)