Friday, April 25, 2008

Sister = Jerk

I just got off the phone with Sister.

"I learned something in my counseling class," she said smugly.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes.  I learned that you are not codependent on The Kid, because if that would me that he is dependent on you for survival and that's not true at all," she said.

"HEY!"  I bellowed.

"You are counterdependant.  That's the one that means that you require The Kid for your daily sustenance,"  I could tell she was pleased with herself.

"Whatever, The Kid needs me," I mumbled.

Then she had to go shopping with Grandma or something, so she hung up and went to hang out with everybody cool that's in Indiana...except for me and Joey.  Oh, and Brother and Laura, they're not in Indiana neithers.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Mom and Dad aren't there either. Aren't we cool?