Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Joey's New Toy

Joey has been saving his pennies from selling off the stockpile of paintball equipment. His goal was to purchase a paintball pistol with said money.

However.

Joel Wires got a new lens for his camera and Joey became monstrously jealous. He considered the stash of cash he had in his drawer and thought to himself If I didn't buy a paintball pistol, which I really won't use that much anyway, I have enough money to buy a lens like Joel's!

So that's why, as I was in the bathroom plucking my eyebrows, he leaned against the door and said, "I think I won't get that pistol after all. I think I'll buy a lens for my camera."

"OH?" I asked, secretly pleased that he wouldn't be buying that pistol after all...I don't like guns...

"Yeah, I think it will be more awesome. Plus I have enough money."

And with that, his mind was made up and he purchased his lens on Amazon.com the very next day.

It looks like this: And it's called this: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens

Congratulations on your new toy, honey!

1 comment:

Joel Wires said...

Thanks for the name recognition! Joey will love the new lens.