Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dear Kraft Foods,

Hi. My name is Jenna. I'm a pathetic little telemarketer (well, for another few hours) and I just wanted to thank you for the happiness you have brought into my miserable existence. Happiness? You ask yourselves, How in the world can a telemarketer have happiness?! They have the worst jobs in the world!

Well. Let me tell you.

I adore your mini marshmallows. I am, perhaps, their greatest fan. I eat them while I talk to people on the phone. (But only occasionally, since they don't any---er, much nutritional value.) The mini marshmallows are the greatest because, to quote my cool little brother, they are "full of marshmallowy goodness". It's like all the flavor of a big 'un but that is bite sized!!! Wow. Somebody's a genius.

But wait, there's more!

Yesterday while my dear husband and I were grocery shopping (at TARGET, not at Walmart. We rue the day we enter Walmart...sorry, Dad.) Joey spotted something amazing.

Bunny-mallows!!!

Seriously. These are little spring colored bunny shaped marshmallows. They're super, super cute. I like to squish them and bite their heads off. They were on sale, so we bought a bag. I munched a few on the way home, but I knew I had to take them telemarketing the next day. Since it's my last day (YAY!!) I figured my friends might enjoy a few bunny-mallows. Jamie and I made hot chocolate and put them on top. They look like a pastel swirl.

Whoever thought up bunny-mallows is a really smrt person. I salute them.

Very sincerely,

Jenna, loyal fan

No comments: