Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What do telemarketers, cows and gummy worms have in common? Easy. I just cut the cows out (of paper, of course) and I'm eating gummy worms right now--all of this while I telemarket.

Jamie has a bunch of Sunday School stuff she needed cut out, so Tiffany and I were helping her. I got the cows, tombs and a verse. I really liked cutting out the cows because I cut out each individual leg. Jamie said not to bother, but I didn't listen to her.

Everyone knows that I love cows way too much. That is, of course, why I make up songs about them on the way to church. Joey always enjoys being serenaded. (It's not fair, though, becuase when he tries to make up a song, his actually rhyme. And they're not as long.)

Jamie rewarded my cow cutting labors with four gummy worms. I big them in half and ate them. All of them.

They were super great.

No comments: