Saturday, February 10, 2007

Diana Ross

My Texas driver's license finally came in the mail today. I say "finally" because it was a month ago on Monday that Joey and I went in to get them switched. I think that a month is kind of an excessive and pathetic turn-around time on driver's license.

Joey opened the envelop from TxDOT first, smirked at the picture, and then handed it to me.

"You look like Diana Ross," he said.

"Diana Ross?!" Understandably I was a little confused. Tactfully put, um, she and I are not even the same ethnicity. (And I think she's a lot older than I am.)

"Yeah. Your hair does."

My hair?

Granted, it was about down to my chin then...and I'd pulled my bangs back...but I still don't see much of a connection between me and Diana Ross. Actually I'm not even sure what she looks like.

Hold on, let me Google her.

Yeah, I just did that and we look nothing alike. Especially not the hair. Maybe Joey needs to get his eyes checked?

No comments: