Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stacked Bob

What the stink is a stacked bob hairstyles?

(Oh wait, I just figured it out. Drat.)

Anyway somebody in Milwaukee googled "stacked bob hairstyles" at 12:30 a.m. and it got them to my blog. And the weirdo actually clicked the link and got recorded on my stalker page.

Which is why I am now making fun of them for searching for something so ridiculous.

I didn't know Bob was so famous...

(Actually I must admit that I thought someone was searching for a bunch of dudes named Bob stacked on top of each other and then randomly threw in the word "hairstyles". But, of course, I just realized that they were looking for pictures of a stacked-bob hairstyle. I am a complete and total moron.)

1 comment:

jo said...

HA! I just googled tired of stacked bob and got this too!