Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Bad Idea

I went to the kitchen in search of grapes.
 
I found them with quite a bit of ease but not before I noticed something very naughty and tempting.
 
There was a huge stack of oatmeal raisin cookies and sugar cookies.  They were calling my name.
 
I glanced around to see if anyone was looking.  They weren't.  so I grabbed an oatmeal raisin cookie and stuck it under my grapes for safekeeping.
 
Not being able to resist, I took a bite.  It was medicore which, for an oatmeal raisin cookie, is not a good thing.  I threw it away and walked out of the kitchen.
 
In doing so I realized that I should have gotten a sugar cookie instead.
 
I'm considering going back.  No, I have made my decision. I AM going back.
 
Let's hope they're not all gone.

No comments: