Friday, November 17, 2006

Adventures in Moving

As the self-proclaimed technology consultant for this blog, once again I have been called into action. You may notice on the sidebar on right there is a new link under Cool Links!

Jenna has of course revealed that we are indeed moving to Texas. I am going to continue my seminary education at Dallas Theological Seminary. We're really excited about the move!

In fact, we're going to blog all moving-related stories (well, most of them at least) on our new blog, "Adventures in Moving." It's going to be great! As usual, I won't do much bloggin' at all (notice how wooden my style is? Not neare as good as Jenna's), I'll just take care of those pesky little technology problems . . .

So anyway, follow the fun down south at Adventures in Moving!

-Joey

No comments: