Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We Look Like Trouble

On Sunday after church, The Kid and I were waiting for Joey. Seems to me that while at church I spend an inordinate amount of time waiting for Joey because he has some kind of disappearing act. I can NEVER find him; I turn around and poof! he's gone.

Anyway, The Kid and I started feeling tricksy, so we got out the camera and took pictures of ourselves. The sun was super bright and it was hurting our beady little eyes, so we look squinty and evil.


I think The Kid looks like some kind of travelling salesman. If he came to my door, I'd probably buy something from him. On another topic, he was the only person in our Sunday School class who wasn't married. (Young marrieds and whatnot) But, seeing as he isn't approved for any girlfriends yet, he's going to have to be OK with the unmarried status for awhile.

Kid, I'll let you know when you're approved for girlfriends.

No comments: