Thursday, November 30, 2006

My New Level of Patheticness

I decided that I was hungry.  I also decided that nothing but chocolate would do to fill me up.  We don't have any chocolate where I am.

So...I sent the following email down to one of the other buildings where I knew there was an extensive chocolate stash.

"Um, can you inter-office me some chocolate with the delivery that comes up around noon?  (I'd come down myself, but it's REALLY COLD outside and since I'm moving to Texas, I'm not bothering to acclimate myself this year.)

If you're busy, that's just fine.  I can walk down myself if I need to!

Thanks,
Jenna"

A few moments later, I received a reply:

"Variety pack is on it's way and WON'T melt!!!!!!  You'll need a COAT in Texas too!!!!!"

Sweet.  My chocolate craving will be sated after all!



No comments: