Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'll Never Be A Hand Model

On Saturday, Joey and I dropped our wedding rings off at the jewelers to get re-rhodium plated. (White gold is kind of a pain in that aspect.)

After spending two days feeling strange and like my left hand was naked, I went to Kohl's last night and bought the cheapest, least obtrusive, costume-jewelery ring I could find for $7.41. I actually like the ring I picked out, but it's certainly NOT my wedding ring. I miss it.

Anyway, I took a picture of the ring to post on here, and in doing so I realized that I have extremely odd-shaped hands. My pinky finger is way too short or something. (Hmm, kind of like the rest of me.) And, since I keep my nails so short (NO, don't don't chew on them), all my fingers look stumpy.I can't wait until Friday when I can have my real ring back!! It won't make me look like a hand model, but at least it'll be my wedding ring. :)

1 comment:

harrys zen said...

it´s the angle of photography that let your fingers look odd! Believe me. hope you get soon back your ring! harry