Friday, November 10, 2006

I Must Be, like, Short

It's snowing here. (The first snow of the year!) That rhymed, whoops.

Anyway, I got all giddy about the snow and ran over to the window and smashed my nose on it. For some reason, I felt like that would help me see the snow more clearly or something. (In reality, all it did was fog up the window from my breathing on it.) I'm really glad somebody didn't come up the walk just then, they'd have seen me looking like a pig.

When I stepped away from the window I was quite astonished when I looked at my little nose smudge on the window and thought, "Am I really that short?"

The smudge was extremely low, much lower than I thought it would be. I guess I'm, like, short or something.

Surprise.

1 comment:

Self Confessed Walkover said...

He he he he he! This made me laugh!